We’re recruiting full-time consultants
It’s time to grow, to help shape our future and yours. Please send your cover letter and CV to us.
As a Speaker Agency, our mission is to help companies transform their great events into something truly exceptional.
We represent some of the brightest minds and most eminent people in the world, working with clients to fulfil their event ambitions and helping businesses to stay connected with the World’s Best Thinkers and Speakers for In-person and Virtual Events.
Our Company has ambitious plans, which means there is an opportunity for experienced Speaker Sales Consultants, or those with transferable skills to grow with us.
If you are a rainmaker and have the skills and experience, this is an exciting career opportunity to build your future in an international company with a great reputation.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Creating productive and professional relationships with clients through proactive account management.
- Building and maintaining extraordinary industry knowledge so that appropriate Business Speakers, Thought Leaders, and Celebrities can be recommended.
- Actively pursuing business development opportunities to identify and establish relationships with new clients and speakers.
- Being responsible for ensuring that all Speaker event participation runs smoothly, including briefings, logistical arrangements, and any aspects relating to admin.
- Demonstrating expertise in networking when attending client meetings and events.
- Participating and contributing to company projects including collaborating with our domestic and international offices.
You will need to have
- Experience in sales, ideally in the Speaker industry, or a comparable role in business consultancy.
- A natural aptitude for client relationship management with a determination for achieving the highest results.
- Outstanding communication skills with a passion for fostering successful working relationships.
- An intuitive focus on commercial opportunities, with the ability to negotiate successfully.
- The desire to keep up with current affairs and business trends.
- Initiative and be a collaborative team member.
- In addition to being self-motivated, effective time management and task management skills are vital.
- Instinctive decision-making, creativity, and the ability to solve problems confidently.
- Computer and digital literacy skills, experience of a CRM management system.
- Fluent in a second European language would be an advantage.
Why Join CSA
- Make an impact: When you come to work at CSA you make a difference. We take great pride in providing the best solutions for our clients.
- Make CSA your home: We want this to be the best place you have ever worked, we strive to make culture as important as results. Be part of an inclusive, collaborative environment where you can make a difference.
- Accelerate your career: We make sure our employees have the training and the tools they need to grow their skills, follow their passions, and ultimately advance their career.
- Receive competitive remuneration: Together with the opportunity to meet and work with stimulating Speakers, Thought Leaders, Celebrities, clients, and colleagues.